A Site Admin has access to all workspaces within your organisation. This allows them to see every user and their history across your organisation.
A Trainer is also invited in this section, as they may not work within your organisation. This means they will see all sessions they are doing, but not all aspects of your workspace.
Role required: Site admin with permission to manage other site admin users enabled
- To invite a Site Admin to your organisation go to the Site admin area then People > Site admins tab.
- Click the Invite site admin button.
- Enter the following information:
- Email address: Enter the users email address - the invitation to sing up will be sent to this address. If they are already a user on the site, please use the same email address already registered.
- First name
- Last name
- Site admin has access to all functionality across all workspaces, you also have the option to allow them to manage other Site admins.
- To add a Trainer who will be in the system to take face-to-face or virtual training sessions, not to administer users or courses, select None for admin role and choose only Trainer.
- Once you have filled in these fields click the Send invite button. This will send an invitation to the users email address for them to accept.