You will need:
- Single sign-on enabled and activated on your Form LMS site
- The ACS URL and Entity ID from Form LMS - Me Learning will provide this
- Administrator access to your Google Admin Console
- Sign in to your Google Admin Console at admin.google.com with an administrator account.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > Web and mobile apps.
- Add a custom SAML app, give it a name and optionally upload an icon.
- Download the IDP metadata and save it for later.
- Click Continue.
- Paste in the ACS URL and Entity ID we sent to you.
- Tick the box for Signed Response.
Form LMS uses the Primary email address as the User ID so:
- For Name ID Format select EMAIL.
- For Name ID select Basic Information > Primary Email.
After this there is no need for any attribute mapping so move straight to FINISH.
- Lastly on Google you should just check who can see the application you have just created. You can add it to groups or organisation units, or if easier you can just select everyone.
You will now need to share the metadata you downloaded earlier with us to complete the setup.
Once Me Learning have confirmed the setup, single sign-on will now be active.
If for any reason you need to disable SSO, you can toggle it off at any time by going to your Workspace settings, selecting Sign-up and authentication and switching SSO to Inactive.