Admins and Managers can view and manage a user's course enrolments, event bookings and completions to keep up to date with learning progression.
Role required: Site admin
- Viewing a user's history across the organisation: As a Site admin you have access to all workspaces. Without logging into a workspace you can view a user's different workspace profiles and history across your whole organisation by going to People > Users.
Viewing a user's history in a workspace: Log into a workspace to view a user's history for that workspace profile. To do this go to you can either:
- Go to your profile icon, click choose next to 'Workspace not selected' then click Access on a workspace.
- Or, you can go to People > Users, find the user whose history you want to see, click the expand arrow and click the workspace name you want to access.
- Once on the users page find the user whose history you want to see and click History.
- Courses: In this table you will find the user's current enrolments and completed courses. You can see information such as their enrolment date, completion date, Enrolment or completion status and the user's course progression (how many modules have been completed in the course).
- To see the module information, click the expand arrow at the end of the table, here you will see each module, the completion date and score (if any).
Updating module status: You can update the user's module status from Not enrolled to completed by clicking the edit icon next to the module status.
- Events: In this table you will find all the users upcoming bookings and completed sessions (passed or failed). You can see information like the Event name, the sessions start date and time, location and the booking or completion status. For further information about the session click the expand arrow at the end of the table.
- External records: In this table you will find all the users external records that have been added by Site admins.
Adding an external record
To add an external record to a user's workspace profile please follow this guide:
Adding external records in user history