In the catalogue, admins and managers can withdraw learners from courses.
Role required: Site admin, Admin, Manager
- Go to: Catalogue → Courses → Find the desired course → ⁝ → select Withdraw learners
- In the pop-up window, select the checkbox next to each desired learner.
- By default, learners who are enrolled, in progress and awaiting feedback are shown in the list. This can be changed using the status filter at the top of the window.
- To select learners in a specific organisation unit or groups, use the filters at the top of the window.
- To select all learners on the current page, select the checkbox in the top-left of the window next to the Name column. This will need to be repeated for each page of learners if you wish to select all learners.
- Select Withdraw learners
If you have a limited number of licenses, this will be shown at the bottom left, with the number of users you are aiming to withdraw.