Feedback forms let you collect feedback about courses directly from your learners and are controlled in the site settings area. New templates can be created or you can use our pre-set feedback from.
Role required: Site admin, Admin
Enable feedback forms
To switch on feedback forms, go to Setup → Site settings → Feedback forms.
Select the toggle in the top left-hand corner that reads Feedback forms disabled.
In the modal that appears click Enable. This will then enable feedback forms to be used on the workspace.
Create a feedback form template
- To create a new feedback form select create new template and enter a name for the new feedback form.
- To start adding a field to the form click add field. After this a box will appear for you to choose what is in the the field.
- Enter your question under Field label. This will display above where learners will leave their response.
- Next, choose the field type. This will determine how the learner will answer the field. Choose from:
- Text - learners can answer using free text
- Checkbox - learners can answer by ticking a box or leaving it unticked.
- Single choice - learners can answer by selecting one of the pre-defined options you have configured. To define these options type them under the Options field separating each option in a new line. To allow the learner to give a free text answer that is not pre-defined select Add 'Other' option.
- Multi choice - learners can answer by selecting multiple of the pre-defined options you have configured. To define these options type them under the Options field separating each option in a new line. To allow the learner to give a free text answer that is not pre-defined select Add 'Other' option.
- To help the learner further, you can describe the purpose of the field in the Help text area.
- Finally, choose if you want the field to be mandatory. To make the field mandatory tick the field Field is mandatory.
- Once the field has been configured select Add field to form.
- The field will now be added to the feedback form.
- Repeat the process until you have created the desired feedback form.
- Select Save feedback form when you have finished configuring the feedback form.
Setting feedback form as the workspace default
You can set a feedback form template as the one used for courses selected to use the workspace default.
To set a feedback form as the workspace default find the feedback form and select the Three dots menu.
Then select Make default to make the feedback form template the workspace default.
For courses that are defined to use the workspace default feedback form, they will now use this default.