Events, or the Event Booking System (EBS), handles the booking of events which can be face-to-face (in-person) or virtual and are typically trainer-led. Events contain general information, such as the description, objectives, etc. As Events can be held at different times / locations and by different trainers, these scheduled instances of an event are referred to as sessions.
Role required: Site admin, admin
This tool helps end administrators create, schedule and manage all aspects of an event:
- maximum/minimum attendees - with automated cancellation rules.
- Trainers information and availability - which will highlight any conflicts when creating and scheduling sessions.
- Report on attendance of an event as well as feedback submitted.
- Certificates can be awarded upon attendance of the event to learners.
- End users are able to view and book available sessions.
- Waitlists can be setup - alerting a learner to a cancelation or to an admin to create more sessions.
- Visibility can be set at event level.
It can be used either as a standalone system or in addition to the LMS (Learning Management System).