Workspaces can be customised, allowing you to change the name, logo, and colours of each workspace.
Role required: Site admin/Admin
Watch this short video explainer:
- To customise a workspace go to Setup > Workspaces in the Site Admin Workspace.
- Click Access & Edit on the workspace you wish to customise. This will then log you into that workspace
- If you are just an Admin with a single workspace, this is done through Setup > Site settings.
- Workspace name: You can change the name of the workspace by typing a new one into the box.
- Display workspace name: Tick the checkbox Display workspace name in the header to display the name of the workspace underneath the workspace logo.
- Logo: To change the logo in the header, click Select File, then upload to the media library. You will have to upload this image to the media library before you can add into this space. Once the logo has been uploaded to the media library, select the logo and click select. It is recommended that the logo matches the below criteria:
- The image file should be a .png
- Logo resizing: To change the size of the logo use the slider under the preview.
The colours chosen in this section may affect the accessibility of the platform.
This feature will not work for Internet Explorer 11.
Brand colours: You can change the colour of the buttons, text and background displayed across your workspace to reflect the appearance of your brand. To do so click on the coloured squares to open the palette and select a new colour. Alternatively, type in the hex code of the colour you wish to use in the text fields. The preview will display an example of what the platform will look like with the colours selected.
- Primary colour: The primary colour will affect the main buttons across the whole platform.
- Text colour: The text colour will affect all the text across the platform.
- Background colour: The background colour will affect the background of the entire platform.
Learner welcome text: When a learner first logs in they will see a welcome message. This can be customised using the text box.
Note: This will only appear for learners.
The footer can be customised to have an email address and phone number for your learners to contact if they need help with the platform.
Helpdesk email address: Enter an email address learners can use to contact someone for help using the platform.
Helpdesk phone number: Enter a phone number learners can use to contact someone for help using the platform.
Update and resetting
- Update: Once you have completed the customisation select Update at the top right of the page to make the changes live on your workspace.
- Restore defaults: If you are not happy with the look of the platform and need a fresh start, you can restore the platform back to its default look by selecting Restore defaults.
Note: The default settings use accessible colours.