Whilst admins use the Catalogue → Courses page to view and manage courses, learners use the My learning → Browse courses page to view and enrol onto courses.
Role required: Learner
How learners browse and enrol onto courses:
- Go to: to My learning → Browse courses
- Any course visible on this page can be enrolled onto.
- Courses will be hidden if their visibility is set to hidden or organisation units different from the current learners'.
- Find a course using the search box and filers → Select View
- View the courses' details (titles, description, image, content) and select either:
- Enrol (on courses with open enrolment) → the enrolment will start immediately.
- Request enrolment (on courses with conditional enrolment) → a request will be sent to an admin/manager to approve/reject.
Admins can view Form LMS from a learner perspective using the login as a learner feature: Login as a learner