Trainers are assigned to events or sessions and are responsible for recording attendance, providing assessments and trainer feedback.
Role required: Site admin
To invite a trainer please follow: Inviting a Site Admin/Trainer
If the trainer is also to be a learner on your workspaces, please see: Inviting a user
Managing a trainer's availability
- Go to the Site admin Workspace
- Go to People → Site admins and Trainers
- You will find a list of all the site admins and trainers in the workspace.
- Trainer information: Click Edit on a trainer to show their details and roles.
- Details: This is where you can see their email along with First and Last name.
- Roles: You can manage the trainer's workspace permissions along with checking their availability you first entered when inviting the trainer. This information is used when creating sessions, so trainers can be selected based on their availability.
- Save: Once you are happy with the information for the trainer select Save changes.