We launched our new website on October 29th 2023. This is where our ready-made online courses will be sold.
Using the new online shop (FAQs)
How to purchase courses
How to access purchased courses for yourself
How to share purchased courses with others
- Once purchased, course codes are found in your orders.
- Copy and paste the course codes and be share them with your learners manually (via email, teams, slack, etc).
- Learners can then register for an account and redeem them on the redeem code page.
- Once redeemed, they can access their courses on their my learning page.
A summary of the changes and how they affect existing accounts:
- Our online shop has been incorporated into our main site (http://www.melearning.co.uk) which has streamlined how you are able to buy and access courses.
- The old online shop (https://shop.melearning.co.uk) has being deprecated/deactivated
What this means for old purchasing accounts
Purchasing accounts created on the old online shop have been deactivated and are no longer accessible.
If you have made orders
Please refer to your order confirmation emails for details on orders from the old online shop.
If you have unused licences
Any unused licences will need to assigned via our helpdesk. Please send the licence(s) and recipient(s) you wish to enrol to email@example.com. We will check your licences on our internal systems and assign them on your behalf if you have any remaining.
What this means for training accounts
Existing training accounts (used on https://training.melearning.university) have not be affected by this change. Learners will still be able to login and access their enrolled courses.
Courses purchased via the new online shop are accessed directly through accounts created on the new online shop, rather than via existing training accounts.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions, or would like a quote for bulk learning or annual solutions, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 091 301.