In this article, you will be guided through the process of setting up your new Form LMS site. We understand that switching to a new system can be daunting, but this step-by-step guide will help ensure a smooth and stress-free transition. Let's get started!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help.
- Accept your site invite
- Populate your new site
- Tell us you are happy to proceed
- We'll migrate your user history
- We'll expire your old site
- Upgrade complete
Accept your site invite
You will be invited to your new site via email.
- The email will have the subject You have been invited to [your site name] and be sent from email@example.com. If you can't see it in your inbox or spam/junk folders, please let us know and we can send you another.
- Select the Click here to get started link in the email and follow the steps to create your account and password.
- Login with your new account on https://app.melearning.co.uk/.
Populate your new site
We’ve already set up your logo, branding, welcome message and your Me Learning courses. Next, it's time to configure your settings, organisation structure, courses and users - you can find guides for each of these items below.
Organisation units and groups
Your Me Learning courses have already been added to your site. You can configure their feedback, certificate, notification and visibility settings.
- Certificate templates
- Course feedback form settings
- Course completion reminder notification settings
- Course enrolment and visibility settings
If you are adding your own course content:
Classroom or face-to-face training can be created by adding an event to a course. Note: This requires the event booking service to be enabled for your site.
Auto-enrolments and workflows
- To invite users one at a time: Inviting and editing users
- To invite users in bulk: Bulk actions
- For a detailed breakdown on roles and permissions: Roles and permissions
Email addresses must be unique across all users in Form LMS.
We use email address to migrate user history. Please ensure the email addresses for your users match across their Blue LMS and Form LMS accounts.
If you have any questions or concerns during the population step, please reach out to our service and support desk on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 091 300.
Tell us you are happy to proceed
When your settings and content have been populated, please let us know you are happy to proceed by emailing email@example.com and we can plan your user history migration.
Note: This email will act as sign off for your upgrade.
Migrating user history
We'll migrate your user history through the following steps:
✅ Export history from old site
✅ Map history to new courses
✅ Update new workflows
✅ Activate auto-enrolments or workflows you have created
✅ Import history to new site
Each user can only have their history migrated a single time. After their migration has completed, no further completion records can be automatically migrated from their Blue LMS account.
We'll email you when this is complete.
From this point on, your organisation should stop using your old Blue LMS site and switch to using your new Form LMS site.
Expiring your old site
We'll expire your old site through the following steps:
✅ Run final reports
✅ Expire old site
We’ll send across your final reports in an email and confirm the expiry of your old site.
⭐Congratulations!⭐ You can now use your new Form LMS site and enjoy the features and benefits it has to offer.
Remember, our service and support desk are always here to help if you have any questions or concerns going forward. You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01273 091 300.
Thanks, the Me Learning team.